Video: h264 high 4:4:4 predictive L5.0, yuv444p10le, 1280×720
Audio: AAC, 320 kbit/s Adaptive Bitrate
Subtitle 1: Default Script
Subtitle 2: No Notes
This episode took more effort that I expected it to be. Encoding the BDMV is a breeze now, but my old script was just a big mess here and there. I did the usual 100% retiming, some heavy dialogue edits, more typesets, and applied a few stuffs I learned in the past few days into work. I hope to keep on improving on the typesetting, so I can do some more awesome stuffs like others. Look forward for more Saki episodes, there will be more where that came from.